When Fires Happen - Leave It To SERVPRO To Clean Up!
It's devastating to experience the chaos of a fire in your house. Not only is it difficult to deal with the loss, but the clean up too. If it is a small isolated fire, getting the area cleaned and repaired should be a priority.
The first thing to consider is the ash and smoke damage that occurred. These can lead to corrosion, discoloration and unpleasant odor. Getting ash and smoke cleaned up immediately will prevent any of these from leading to an even larger problem.
Take these action steps if you find yourself handling the aftermath of a house fire.
1. Contact your insurance company.
2. Contact your local fire restoration company.
3. Take photographs of the damage.
4. Keep a record of all conversations with your insurance company.
5. Make a list of everything you lost or that was destroyed.
6. Find a place to stay while your restoration company cleans up your property.
So give us a call if disaster strikes your home or business! We are faster to any disaster and are ready to make things "Like it never even happened."